here are some guides for the Epf missions !( Made by flocktopus )
Here is how to beat Mission 1, “The Mystery Unfolds”
1. Go to the Coffee Shop and Click on the blue puffle.
2. Talk to the shop owner and show him the map piece.
3. Go outside and show the purple penguin the piece. Then go to the snow forts.
4. Click on the snowman and get another piece of the map. Then talk to the blue penguin.
5. Click on the blue puffle once, then drag the aimer over the hat. Click again.
6. Give the hat to the blue penguin. Then go to the plaza. Click on the mailbox.
7. You will get another piece of the map. Then go to the dock and click the tubes for the last map piece. Put the postcard together and go to the lighthouse.
8. Click on the barrel in the middle of the room and talk to D. Then accept joining the EPF.
Here is how to complete Mission 2, “Train with Elite Puffles”
1. Talk to D, then click the wall to the right of her until you find a carving.
2.Turn the pin until it fits one of the indentions. Then walk into the secret entrance.
3. Talk to the director, then talk to PH. Click on blast, then point the aimer at the crate. Click again.
4. Go to the Ski Village and talk to Dot. Then go in the Sports Shop and talk to D again. Then go into the changing room next to her.
5. Go to the closet and openit by typing 3000. Then enter the closet.
6. Pick up the two blue parts, then click on them both to put them together.
7. Break the crate to the left of the table the same way you broke it in the Puffle Training Room. Then take the part and drag it over your spy gadget.
8. Click on the new gadget and then click the secret code. You can exit it after that.
9. Click the strange box and then click RED BLUE BLUE RED RED BLUE to open the box and get another gadget.
10. Drag the gadget onto your Spy Gadget. Then click the phone. Talk to D.
Here is how to beat mission 3 “Rookie on the Rocks”:
1. Talk to Dot, then talk to the sick penguin in the Ski Lodge. Then go to the Pizza Parlour and click under the tables.
2. Take the container to the sick penguin and give it to him, then take his snowboard and go to the Ski Hill.
3. Put the snowboard on and face the blue team. Win against him and bring the trophy to the sick penguin.
4. Go down the test track, then follow the footsteps until you see a fire.
5. Put out the fire by using the blue puffle, then go to the river.
6. Talk to Rookie, then call Dot using your EPF Communicator in your Spy Gadget.
7. Wait for the agent, then go to the secret HQ and get your glasses and badge, then talk to the jet pack guy.
Here is how to beat Mission 4 “Looking for Clues”:
1. Talk to the director, then show the file to both Dot and the jet pack guy.
2. Go to the Sports Shop and show the file to the cashier. Then take Gary’s glasses.
3. Put on the glasses, then go to the scanner next to the gadget room.
4. Enter the gadget room and take the duster from a drawer, then attach it to your Spy Gadget.
5. Go to the Ski Hill and take out the duster. Then dust off the pile for a key.
6. Go to the Sports Shop and talk to Dot. Then put the key in the door.
Here is how to beat Mission 5 “All’s weld that ends weld”:
1. Talk to PH, then talk to Aunt Arctic in the Town. Get the postcard, then go to the Coffee Shop.
2. Clean up the spilled beans with the Duster, then get the Coffee Shop owner to sign the card.
3. Get Aunt Arctic to sign the card, then go to the Snow Forts.
4. Get both penguins at the Snow Forts to sign the postcard, then give it to Flare.
5. Click on Flare, then move the aimer over the key and click again to fix the key.
6. Go to the Sports Shop and open Gary’s door with the key.
7. Click on the maps in G’s room on the Orange Couch, then click the blueprint on the floor.
8. Use your decoder to read the blueprint, then write a note for the other agents using the notepad under the elements table.
Here is how to beat Mission 6 “Do it Yourself Carting”:
1. Talk to the yellow penguin in front of the mine, then click on the big bin of water next to the Mine.
2. Go in the shed and take the rope spools and the two pulleys. Then go outside and add them to the cart.
3. Weld the cart using your black puffle, then put it on the track inside the mine and play.
4. Click on the overturned cart and talk to G, then use the red puffle to blast the boulder to the right off the cliff.
5. Find the rope and attach it to the overturned cart.
6. Find the balloons and put them over the steam geyser to blow them up.
7. Attach them to the cart to free Gary, then take the flashlight and attach it to the Spy Gadget.
8. Take out your flashlight and click the tunnel, then spin until the screen lights up.
9. Look for the wooden wall to the right, then bring out the red puffle to knock it down.
Here is how to beat Mission 7 “Double Trouble”:
1. Talk to PH, then pick up a bamboo pole from the right side to pop the bubble.
2. Go to the Ice Rink and talk to the goalie. Then throw snowballs to score a goal with the blue puffle.
3. Talk to Dot on your communicator, then talk to PH. After that, click on Loop, then the Jetpack to use your lasso and catch the jetpack.
4. Go to the stage and catch the jackhammer with your lasso. Then put on a costume and go to the Night Club.
5. Beat the dancer in a dance-off, then go to the Boiler Room.
6. Use the purple puffle to lift the file cabinet, then pick up the oil can and go to the mine.
7. Talk to Dot, then follow her to HQ and talk to the Director.
Here is how to beat Mission 8 “Flying High Pitched”:
1. Talk to the Jet Pack Guy and grab a jet pack. Then fly with him to the tallest mountain.
2. Talk to PH, then Click Flit and then bring your aimer over the rings attached to balloons in the sky. Click again to retrieve them.
3. Bring the rings to PH, then go to the ice block on the left and click on Chirp. Bring your aimer over the ice block, then click again to shatter it.
4. Hit the ice block one more time with Chirp’s noise and take the hat, then go down to the puffle training room.
5. Use the purple puffle to lift the weight, then use the yellow puffle to shatter the snowglobe. After that, use the red puffle to hit the pinata, then the pink puffle to stop the jack from bouncing. Then use the black puffle to heat up the chest and the blue puffle to cool it off.
6. Use the key to open the lock and then use the green puffle to get the scroll.
Here is how to beat Mission 9 “Super Secret Gadgets”
1. Talk to the Director and G, then go to G’s room above the Sports Shop.
2. Go to the Coffee Shop, then take the box to the right of the book room sign.
3. Go to the Gadget Room and give G the coffee machine, then click the Snow Trekker and assemble the parts.
4. Click the Snow Trekker symbol on your Spy Gadget and ride the Snow Trekker. Then Go in the cave and pick up the oil can next to the signs.
5. Use the purple puffle to lift the boulder, then the red puffle to blast away the logs.
6. Go outside and call in your Snow Trekker again. Then dust off the pile next to the mine worker and take the gadget to G in the Gadget Room.
1. Go to the Night Club and talk to Dot. Then connect the dots on the blue notebook page.
2. Then go to the Plaza and use the black puffle to weld the ticket booth in place. After that, look to the left of the Puffle Shop and connect the dots on the blueprint.
3. After that, go to the ice pend behind the Ski Lodge and fish out the paper. Then connect the dots.
4. Return to the Gadget Room and give G all of the notebook pages.
Here is how to beat Mission 11 “Robotomy 101″:
1. Talk to all of the people in the Town, then use your red puffle to blast the boxes away from the door.
2. Use the pink puffle to put a lasso around the robot’s head.
3. Throw snowballs at the robots head with the blue puffle until you hit him. Then follow him to the roof.
4. Throw more snowballs at the robot with the blue puffle until he falls. Then use the black puffle to weld his wheels so he can’t move.
5. Take the Deactivation Gadget out of your Spy Gadget and click on the robot’s chest. Then beat the 3 mazes to deactivate him.
6. Take out your purple puffle to blow a bubble around him. Then click on him and take him to the Gadget Room.
7. Give the robot to G.
Here is how to beat Mission 12 “Robots on the Run”:
1. Hit the robot with the red puffle. Then follow him down the Test Run.
2. Use the pink puffle to lasso the robot. Then deactivate the robot the same way you did on the first one.
3. Click on the pile of things Rookie used when he got stranded here for the fuel. Then put the fuel in the jet pack and follow the robots.
4. Put a bubble around the robot with the purple puffle. Then knock the coffee bag above the other robot with the green puffle.
5. Hit the robot with the yellow puffle’s sound. After that, deactivate him and put bubbles around them with the purple puffle.
Here is how to beat Mission 13 “An Agent’s Work is Never Done”:
1. Talk to the Director on your communicator. Then go to the Gadget Room and talk to Dot.
2. Call in your Snow Trekker. Then go into the cave.
3. Go to the Gift Shop Roof and use the Duster to tickle the robot’s nose and make him release the red puffle.
4. Use the red puffle to knock the robot into the water. Then go to the Ski Village.
5. Use the pink puffle to lasso the robot. Then go to the Beach.
6. Weld the robot with the black puffle. Then go to the Beacon.
7. Hit the anvil above the robot’s head with the green puffle. Then follow him with a jet pack.
8. Hit the robot’s jet pack with the blue puffle’s snowball. Then use the yellow puffle’s noise to break the glass trapping the purple puffle.
9. Hit G with one of the purple puffle’s bubbles. After that, deactivate the robot.
As you may have noticed, I am at the top of the leaderboards for most of the categories under Club Penguin. (To see these get the game and sign up for Dgamer. Then go to online fun, and then leaderboards.)
I currently have 150,000 coins in the game. Here is how I got them:
Step 1: Play Cart Surfer. You can get coins in Cart Surfer by doing the same strategy you do in Club Penguin on the Computer. To see how on the computer, go >>>HERE<<< The buttons change though, so here is what to press: BACK, A= Backflip. A, RIGHT/LEFT= Spin, and A, DOWN for Slam. Usually you can do 6 tricks in each stretch before a turn, so do Backflip, Spin, Backflip, Spin, Backflip, Slam. If done right, you get a minimum of 450 coins!!! However, this takes practice. I still don’t do it completely right.
Step 2: Do the mini-missions. In the game, there are a bunch of missions you can do with the EPF. When you finish a mission, look on the map. There will be bubbles with exclaimation marks in them over a certain place. Go there and find who needs help. Usually you get coins or an item by completing these.
Step 3: Dance with a partner. When you go to multiplayer, select 2 players and find someone to play with. (Note: You can not use wifi to find somebody) Then select Minigames and go to the dancing game. When you get there, have your partner just select up or down. Do that and rapidly go the direction you guys chose. You can get up to 1,998 coins per game. However, whoever loses gets 999 coins. (I did not use this to get my coins, but if I had it would have gone faster.)